Go-live check list
Paystation require a 'go live request' before an account can process live credit card transactions. We'll complete some payment testing to confirm that payments are acting as expected and check website risk and compliance standards are being met.
We'll look for the below during a go live request:
1. Your website is returning to the correct landing page for a successful and an unsuccessful transaction.
2. There is a refund or returns policy on the website.
3. For New Zealand merhcants - the location is listed as New Zealand and the currency is listed as NZD (unless using multi-currency).
4. POST response and quick lookup are working as expected.
5. Transaction requests are correct and include the necessary parameters.
6. PCI compliance for merchant hosted integrations.
7. Acquirer approval for merchant hosted integrations.
To submit a go live request, head here.Back to Top